Comble Property Management is committed to providing the highest level of property management services for our property owners and their tenants. We are dedicated to doing our very best to protect our client's interests while maximizing their profit. We provide experienced, professional property management services for single family residences, luxury homes, condominiums, multi-family buildings.
Comble has a 100% money back guarantee. If you the property owner are not 100% satisfied with our property management services after two months we will happily refund those two months back to you.
If you think we can be of service the next steps are:
- Call or email us to set up a phone or personal meeting with Louis MacCubbin (Managing Broker) who will explain our services and pricing.
- Allow us to perform a complementary market rental analysis of your property.
- Sign our management agreement allowing us to act or your behalf in regards to your rental.
- Supply us with the keys.
- Sit back and let us do all the work.
- Assessing market rent amount
- Coordinating the advertising for the property for rent
- Showing property to potential tenants
- Screening potential tenants
- Procuring lease
- Collecting security deposit
- Performing move-in inspection
- Coordinating routine maintenance issues while property is vacant (cleaning, lawn maintenance, etc.)
Full Service Management:
- Collecting rent
- Notifying tenants with a pay or quit notice when they are late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Coordinating evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors
- Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- Reconciling security deposits
- Strategic long-term planning including recommendations for long-term maintenance issues, potential rent increases, etc.
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible
Lease Renewal Services:
- Reassessing market rent
- Contacting owner to ask if they want to renew and advising owner on new rental amount
- Reaching out to tenant to negotiate the renewal
- Procuring a signed renewal letter or in some cases, a new lease