For a faster reply please email.
This newer Pulte built home has some terrific Mt. Si views, the mountain is your backyard. The layout is open and warm with lots of windows for extraordinary natural light. The kitchen is wonderful: Quartz countertops & elongated eating bar, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner cooktop and walk-in pantry. Quality hardwoods on the main level with plush, thick wall to wall carpeting upstairs. Covered patio with level yard and unobstructed view of Mt. Si. The schools are some of the best. You'll really love to call this home.
* 4 bed 2.5 baths in 2450 sqft.
* Open kitchen with Quartz counters, elongated eating bar, stainless steel appliances and 5 burner gas range.
* Excellent Hardwoods downstairs and plush carpet throughout the upper floor.
* Living room has a gas fireplace.
* Spacious master bedroom has fantastic views of the Mt. Si.
* Master bath has double vanities, walk-in shower, Quartz counters and walk-in closet.
* Upstairs bonus/sitting room.
* Covered back patio.
* Attached 2 car garage.
* Situated next to greenbelt.
* Brand new home that never been lived in.
* Excellent brand new neighborhood with community playground.
* Nearby State & City parks and trails.
* Easy access to I90.
Snoqualmie Valley school district.
Sorry not pets, firm.
No tenant supplied screening reports.
Good Credit, no collections, minimal late pays. Minimum FICO score of 690.
$42 non-refundable application fee (per adult).
$200 Move-In Fee.
$3300 deposit (fully refundable).
$22.50 Resident Benefits Package.
938 NE 4th St, North Bend, WA 98045, USA